viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Favourite places: Barcelona!

    Hello everybody! Today I want to talk about Barcelona. It is my favourite place in the world . Here I will talk about people, the cathedral "La Sagrada Familia", beach , food, architecture, etc.
Firstly I would like say that it was a wonderful getaway when I found very exciting things.

    For instance I have been in a gourmet market called " Mercado de la Boquería"when it had food to all the world. Then I was on the beach, the water was very clean and that day was an amazing sunny. I was swimming for hours. Barcelona has an incredible architecture , the buildings has many diferent colours and a lot of and inusual strucutures, and it also are very European. the Sagrada Familia is a large roman catholic church desgned by Gaudí in 1852 and is very important in the world. people is a little bit closed of mind but not everybody. There are many parks and squares  to walk and see and that invite to stroll.

  concluding, I only would like say "I LOVE BCN!"The technology, the public transport is so organized! I wil return soon and I recommend this place.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario