viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Christmas something special!!!


    It is  a love time, when you are with your family  and you remember the best moments in their company, It is not only an american tradition, It is also  an oportunity of being in peace with your loved ones and be each other.
    Besides, It is a melancholy time because we think in that things we should have  done and other ones we should do. There are many songs, food, snow ,big treeses on christmas eve but the real symbol of this celebration  is the close knit family.
     For this reason million of families in the globe hopefuly celebrate the enter of a better time.
Magical night in wich your dreams may be they can happen. 
     personally  Christmas are not a good dates for me,, because don´t like it completely. Usually, I am sad and happy  at once, I can not explain this feeling but the bad thoughts they leave and then I smile.
To finish I take my glass and I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year, see you the next year with great illusion!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario