miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

I really like...



        I would say that, I really like the electronic tango because this kind of music free, my senses. Tango is the most important  type of music of my country, so, I am very patriotic. My favorite tango´s band is  "Bajofondo". It is a dinamic music that help me to study. In adittion They have a lot of songs about stories of my city. In Buenos Aires they are extremely popular, so I recomend litren to it. I don´t understand,Why foreign people don´t like it? I listen this songs only in my home. I think that the reasons are becuase we are very different in this world and, in contrast, I believe we don´t see many things that are most important as our culture. although I agree that it is very serious that we must save the culture,tradition and religion of every community around the world. To conclude, I can just say that,our symbols are the best things we have to know who we are.

1 comentario: