lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

 My mother  and my sister, the best!

       To begin, when I was in Argentina (I can remember that) my family always was a broken home, we never were a close-knit family. My  father was a very reserved person, and my mother has always been and will be a  good mother. My sister is like a second mum for me and my brother looks like my father. I am from of a dysfunctional family, because they always have been very distant to each other.Besides, My parents are from a deprived homes and extend Italian families. Nowadays I live in Spain,and because my father is dead, I live now with my mother.On the other hand, My sister lives in Buenos Aires and my brother hardly  ever calls me.
     As I was saying my sister Lili and my mother are the most important members of my family. I admire them. Lili (my sister) used to fight with me every (other) day because, I was really lazy.Moreover, she made me learn the importance of wake up every morning do my homework and be more independent. She is highly intelligent and brutally honest. I want look like my elder sister. My mum was a self-conscious person, she wanted a stable home and in addition, she dreamed to have a loving family. However, she couldn´t was not able to do it although my mum is now confident, she got a divorce of my father and she has success.Furthermore, she is married again and we have started a new family.
   Despite all, these women started two families. My sister has two children, they grew up in a close-knit family, and although I feel slightly foreign, my mother helps me in bad moments. She is proud of that fact that I am studying at the university. They have had lots of fights because they wanted to see me where I am now, I was lost many years, thinking about what I should do it with my life. Moreover, I was particularly spoilt when I was a child and I always put on my best friends.The reason why I decided to write about them because I was looking carefully a plenty of pictures where we seemed to be happy.
   To my mind, families should be happier and also, show their happiness, and make the world a  better place. If you have an excellent mother, father, sister, brother or in general,close relatives, you have a gift. To conclude, I would like to finish  saying that the family is not just people that live in the same home with you or your blood relative but they are also your best support in the worst moments.

   They will be no one like your mother or your sister...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario