martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

   

Essay about childhood and best friends.








Looking back on a child  and reminds, I find a lot of things that leaves me with the sensation "fun and strong  feelings." As my sweet neighbour, Diana, I had a good friendship with her and we lived a plenty of adventures together in many moving trips. we have visited the monstrous trees of "The Temaiken Park",  and we have jumped on the beds at "Palace Hotel" in Buenos Aires."
"The day I knew my friend was one of the happiest days of both of our lives. I had been playing near of her house  just a week earlier with the idea of looking about who was she, and Diana was very nice with me and we played a long hours,besides I remember our little faces yet. That face  so filled with hope and joy than you can stop the sun from setting in the morning. I knew that day, we would be the bigger ,the better that I have never had  but it wasn't until I saw him that I knew, I had found my best friend."
To sum up, the best friends are really important in your life because they are the main support of our lives. Nowadays, I haven´t a best friend but It is not an important fact in this special period that I am living, however,I recomend to have a lot of friends and people to love because too much say the world is a hard place if you do not have love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario